Friday, August 11, 2017

Silky Hair Combo



I've been wanting to try this shower gel on my hair for a while but I was never quite ready to take the risk. It smells SO amazingly fresh, and clean that I wanted my hair to smell like that as well! 

So, finally, the other day, I decided to be brave and take the plunge. 

Although it doesn't say anywhere in the bottle that it's good for hair, I did use it and the results were surprisingly amazing. Keep in mind that I applied Aussie's 2 minute miracle as well, though. 

I was ready to take one for the team and tolerate the frizzy hair in order to be able to smell like a dream for a day. But no. My hair looked and felt even silkier and softer than with my regular shampoo! Who knew! I certainly didn't.

It's all in this video. That, and lots of other bits and bobs...





*photo credit www.picswalls.com

Post a Comment