Sunday, June 4, 2017

When Podcasts Bring Joy


If you are looking for a new podcast I have one recommendation for you: At Home With... And if you are going to download one episode, please try the one with Terry De Gunzburg, founder of By Terry. However, the last episode of At Home With... Lisa Eldridge was equally exciting.

I've been listening to these episodes in the car coming back from the school-run and I can attest they can transform a lousy day into a blissful one, and all in the comfort of your own home, or car in this case.

My favorite so far was the one with the founder of By Terry (but then again it's neck to neck with the one with Lisa Eldrige!) just because Anna Gardner (The Anna Edit) and Lily Pebbles were so genuinely interested in learning about Terry De Gunzburg's life and career that it shined through the whole interview/home visit. 

I grinned and laughed so much that I wished my 15 minute car ride lasted longer so I could keep listening to the podcast. Don't worry I listened to the entire podcast at home (twice!). 

It was especially interesting to learn how Terry De Gunzburg developed her iconic products Touche Éclat and Baume de Rose.

You'll find all this and more in this video. That, and my favorite lip combo. Oh! and I have a proper living room again, with a couch, chairs and all!

Enjoy!

Alina


Post a Comment